General Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are free to make, however free reservations are cancelled by the host within 4 months of your arrival date. This means that if you make a reservation within 6 months of arrival, a down-payment is required.
- 50% down-payment is required to make a reservation if you are reserving with 6 months of your arrival date.
- All reserved guests are required to submit their forms of ID as well as the names of all guests. Reservations are not kept for person we cannot identify.
- Full payment, along with the stipulated Security Deposit, is required at least 6 weeks before arrival and check-in. If you cancel or do not arrive, we do not issue refunds of down-payments. We can only refund Security Deposits.
- SPECIAL OFFERS: 100% down-payment is required to make reservations on special offers. Payments for Special Offers are non-refundable. Dates for Special Offers may be re-scheduled, once the space or property is available for changed dates. However, this is not a given. Re-scheduling depends on availability. If re-scheduling is not successful, payments for special offers are still not refundable.
- All Down-payments are non-refundable.
- We accept bookings at short notice. Please contact us to confirm availability. All other terms and conditions are to be met to book at short notice.
We permit smoking on the porch and in the garden areas. We encourage smokers to be respectful of non-smokers by not smoking in the cottage itself.
- Cigarette smoking is permitted only in the designated areas
- No pets
- No parties, events or social gatherings (*)
- Accommodation is restricted to those who are booked
- Power surges are rare but do happen. Since Dominica also runs on 220V, guests are required to keep all surge protectors on all equipment and appliances to prevent serious damage. Damage to equipment or work to bring them back to an operable state will be billed accordingly and will be subtracted from the security deposit.
- No intake or handling of illegal substances (**)
(*) Gatherings: Should you need to spend noticeable time with other persons for the purpose of work, scientific research or the organizing of an important event (such as a wedding) to take place off the property, please let us know beforehand and in a timely fashion.
Because we value our property and its clean image which we work very hard to upkeep, guests are not permitted to invite any other persons who are not booked and who may be involved in nefarious activities into the cottage or on the sum property.
(**) Guests are advised to educate themselves on the laws of Dominica which cover a few acts generally accepted or tolerated elsewhere, but which are serious offences in our local jurisdiction. Acquaint yourself with Dominica’s laws especially where it pertains to illegal substances.